Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Blogger

Hi to all who read my blogs.
I am new to blogging. Great friends have gotten me hooked almost to the point of having to call myself a "geek". I plan to use this site to journey through my nursing career as a hospice nurse and my faith in Jesus Christ. I welcome any and all comments. I feel that negative and positive comments will help me to grow and make this blog beneficial to all who read it. It's late and I have studies to do for my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. I will start my journey tomorrow as God has just this week brought me on a long way and taught me so much. So until tomorrow.... Good night and God Bless (to quote the all time best comedian Red Skeleton).

3 comments:

Laura said...

welcome to blogging!

undergrad RN said...

hello and welcome! :)

Carin Diaz said...

I use my blog as a soap box, a medium to let others know what I feel, what I'm learning, etc., etc. It is certainly addicting although my addiction lately has not been bad. I guess that's good.

Good luck in blogging. God bless!