1. Consistent: I want to be more consistent this year. Consistent in my Bible reading, church attendance, spending time with my family & friends, and exercising. Each of these are measurable daily, weekly as well as yearly.
2. Share: I have so much I can share as a nurse and a Follower of Christ. That is why my tag line is Serving Christ through Nursing. I want to use this blog to share what I know as a nurse, how it fits into my Christian walk and hope that others will be blessed & edified through what God teaches me.
- Blog about my experiences or whatever God leads me to share at least weekly.
3. Absorb: I want to absorb more of the knowledge of the people I associate with. I follow some great people on Twitter & Facebook. I want to glean from what God shows them and seek how God can use this knowledge in my life.
- Set up a reading list of inspirational books from different genres & read at least 1 hour/day.
- Read at least 1 blog/day.
- Journal on what God reveals to me through the books & blogs, share as God leads me.
As I have just finished listing my goals for 2009, I realized they all are interconnected. As read, I share then I absorb. A wonderful circle that will help me to become a richer person and to become the person that God wants me to be.
Thank you Chris Brogan for this challenge. This year I may actually keep my New Year's Resolutions. Will update this post on 12/31/09 with a recap of how I did and to see how far I have come & grown.
So what 3 goals have you decided on for this year?